CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER (Ref. 1502)
Search a CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
for important leading manufacturing company
Role objective: lead and manage the company’s finance department, focusing on implementing the necessary processes and tools to ensure best in class financial reporting and financial capabilities to evaluate and analyze the company’s financial condition, the company’s markets and potential acquisition targets. The ultimate goal is to deliver maximum value to the company’s stakeholders with integrity and while meeting all non-financial objectives.
The successful candidate will possess strong technical skills for leverage and capital management and identification, analysis and valuation of growth alternatives through investment and acquisition opportunities.
Major areas of responsibility include: financial strategy and optimization of cash management, raising capital, accounting, budgeting control, compliance process, management control (measurement and reporting), treasury, participating in strategic planning.
- Bachelor’s Degree: CPA, Economist or Business Administration.
- MBA or other Finance / Business Master´s degree.
- 10+ years of accounting and finance experience and 5 years (at least) on roles of similar responsibilities and asset level.
- Extensive interaction experience working directly with C-Suite executives and Board of Directors.
- Proficiency in English is essential.
- A broad-based experience with Office, reporting tools and SAP.